Sarathi IGNOU comes to the rescue of IGNOU students!
Get help for your class assignments, keep your notes up-to-date, and stay at the top of your class!
IGNOU assesses their student’s capabilities with regular assignments and tests in class and on-hand submissions. Assessment not only via written exams but also through assignment submissions and giving the students the provision of presenting their work practically. IGNOU courses are not only student-friendly but also very goal oriented.
IGNOU Assignment 2023 Brief Information
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Program||Bachelor/ Master/ PG Diploma/ PG Certificate|
|Language of Assignment||Hindi & English|
|Valid For||Current Session|
Are you searching for IGNOU Assignments 2023? So from here, you can know how to download the solved pdf download.
Pros and importance of the IGNOU Assignments
Submission of IGNOU Assignments timely and regularly is a must for any organization. You can be pursuing any Bachelor’s or master’s course, punctuality in the submissions of assignments and projects contributes to one’s internals and affects immensely on the year-end aggregate result. It roughly contributes to about 30% out of the total 100% in the finals.
What is IGNOU Assignment
The submission of assignments according to the IGNOU guidelines, is to be submitted half-yearly. Twice a year that is. These assignments are to be submitted in June and September. The student is required to report to their nearest center to turn in their assignments and projects. for the comfort of a student, the assignments are accepted both in handwritten form and typed-&-printed form.
Why IGNOU Sarathi?
We function intending to prepare the student in an all-around way while providing help to excel at their IGNOU Assignment submissions. To guide the students on how to write the apt information with just the right amount of data and to fit in the word limit provided.
Helping the kids to stay at the top of their class and ahead in their schedules and timelines is the motto of the Sarathi IGNOU.
Advantages of the assignments from Sarathi IGNOU
Students can gain the following advantages by downloading the assignments from Sarathi IGNOU.
1. Assignments are designed so that the student gains the maximum marks from it.
2. Assignments are prepared by the people best in the subject.
3. The assignments are in the question-answer format and so the answers are prepared accordingly.
4. Students are guided on every point of how answers can be written,
5. Apt use of words.
6. The student is guided in the way of writing the assignments.
7. On the financial front, the price is very low.
How to get Assignments from IGNOU Sarathi
The steps given below can help the students to download the IGNOU Solved Assignments from IGNOU: Sarathi
1. On Google Chrome type: https://shop.ignousarathi.com.
2. Next window will give you the tab for selecting the course,
3. Then select the session for the assignment.
4. Then you need to enter the details such as your name, course, and year.
5. This gives you an entry.
6. Then the assignment topic which you are looking for can be selected.
7. The next step is to make the payment and then you can access the assignment.
8. So download it, and the assignment is with you.
So, here you are with the assignments that will help you to get maximum marks. By downloading the assignment, the candidate can get maximum marks from 30 marks and make their result the best.
|Download IGNOU Solved Assignment Link|
Submission deadline for December TEE 2023 Assignment IGNOU December 2023 Assignment’s submission dates open from the first week of August, the deadline is set on 30th November 2023.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Last Date for TEE Dec 2023
The last date for submission of the IGNOU Assignment for the Term End Exam December 2023 is 31st September 2023. The due date is subject to change only after the official announcement from IGNOU Head Office otherwise it remains unchanged. The last date may differ for each program so the candidate is advised to confirm the due date from their concerned course of IGNOU after downloading the assignment question from this page.