Table of Contents
CTET Answer Key 2021 will be published by January 2023 by the CBSE i.e. Central Board of Secondary Education on the official website of CTET i.e. Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates who are appearing in the ongoing CTET 2021 will be able to check or download their answer key shortly after the announcement. In this article, we have shared detailed information about checking or downloading the CTET Answer Key 2022. So, read the article till the end.
CTET Answer Key 2022
CTET i.e. Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 is on going from 16 December 2021 and it will last till the 13 January 2023, for the same the answer key will be published by Central Board of Secondary Education on official website of CTET i.e. @ctet.nic.in, CTET i.e. Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 is conducting in two shifts.
As I mentioned above that the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 is conducting by Central Board of Secondary Education in two shifts, the first shift of examination is conducting between 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM and the second shift of examination is conducting between 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
In Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021, there are two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The examination which is conducting in the first shift is for the Paper I and the second shift of examination is conducting fir the Paper II, for both Paper I and Paper II the CTET Answer Key 2021 will be published by Central Board of Secondary Education shortly @ctet.nic.in.
|Organisation||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Examination Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Examination Date||28 Dec. 2022 – 7 Feb 2022|
|Admit Card||26 Dec. 2022|
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Answer Key||January 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Paper I CBT is conducting about to being a teacher for Class I to Class V, and the Paper II is conducting to being a teacher for Class VI to Class VIII.
For the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 the examination form was filled between 20 September 2021 and 25 October 2021, the admit card has announced on 12 December, the CTET 2021 CBT examination is ongoing from 16 December 2021 which will last till 13 January 2023 and the expected date for CTET i.e. Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Answer Key 15 January 2023.
CTET Exam Pattern 2022
The CTET Exam pattern for Level-I (Primary Teacher) and Level-II (Trained Graduate Teacher) is given below. The time duration of the CTET Exam is 2 Hours 30 Mins for each Level:
CTET 2022 Exam Pattern of Level-I (PRT)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS)||30||30|
CTET 2022 Exam Pattern of Level-II (TGT)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math & Science OR|
Social Science/ Social Studies
How To Download CTET Answer Key 28 Dec 2022
To download CTET Answer Key 2021 you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully, then you will able to download or check the answer key for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021.
- To check or download CTET Answer Key 2021 firstly you have visit the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. ctet.nic.in
- After visiting the above the link you will find an option of “Answer Key” on the menu bar, tap on the option.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you will find an option which will be similar to “CTET 2021 Answer Key” tap on that option.
- After tapping the option of Answer Key you asked to fill some required credentials in order to check or download the CTET Answer Key 2021, fill all required credentials and check the answer key Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021.
Questions Asked in the Exam:
- Right to Education Act, 2009.
- What is the Category of bee?
- Jean Piaget Theory.
- Which bird can rotate its neck to 360 angle?
- Growth & Development.
- Critical Thinking Based Question, Statement based.
- Progressive Education.
- CCE in Pedagogy
- Passage on Taj Mahal.
- Teaching methods.
- BICS, Calp, Language Skills.
- Stephen Krashen comprehensive input.
- NEP 2020.
- How is 55,55,500 is written in statement?
- Which among these are not social insects?
- NCF 2005.
- Mother tongue.
- Madhubani painting.
- What are main sources of Vitamin C?
- .Types of houses.
- Train question.
- Experiments on Plant Hybridization by Mandal.
- Questions on tiger, peacock, elephant.
- Which is the first stage in Pre conventional levels?
- Ratio of angles given in a triangle.
- LCM of 3 given numbers