Table of Contents
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022 12th October: The Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam 2nd shift on 12th October 2022 at various exam centers. Candidates who are preparing for the examination must be wondering what type of questions are going to be asked in the examination. We are providing you with information regarding the types of questions that are asked in the question paper through the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Analysis 12th Oct 2022 Shift / Paper 3
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police Department|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|HCM exam date||10-10-2022 to 20-10-2022|
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 12 Oct Shift 3
In Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis, we are providing you the topic-wise weightage and the number of questions asked good attempts, and the topic asked in the examination for all the sections. Candidates are advised to go through the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis which is in detail provided below. This analysis will help you to understand the level of examination and pattern of examination.
- There are total of 4 sections: General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and Computer Knowledge.
- The exam consists of 100 questions for a total of 100 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 0.50 marks
- The total time duration allotted to complete the exam is 90 minutes.
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||20||20|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel,|
MS Word, Communication, Internet
and Web Browsers etc
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis: Overall Good Attempts and Difficulty level
Good Attempts mean the number of questions candidates have attempted on average in the previous exam. Since there is a negative marking of 0.50 marks in the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam, candidates attempt only the questions they are sure about in order to avoid a negative marking. Candidates can get an idea of how many questions they should attempt on the basis of the difficulty level of their paper. As a part of the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis, we will be sharing the overall good attempts and the difficulty level of the examination soon.
Check the overall Delhi Police Head Constable Analysis below.
|Part||Subject||Good Attempts (Shift 1)||Difficulty Level (Shift 1)|
|Part A||General Awareness||10-11||Moderate|
|Part B||Quantitative Aptitude||10-12||Moderate|
|Part C||General Intelligence||17-19||Moderate|
|Part D||English Language||18-20||Easy to Moderate|
|Part E||Computer Fundamentals||6-7||Easy to Moderate|
Delhi Police Head Constable Section-Wise Exam Analysis
The section-wise exam analysis under Delhi Police Head Constable Analysis will be shared below.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis– General Intelligence
The type of questions asked in the General Intelligence and Reasoning Section of the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam will be shared below.
|Topics||No. of Qs – Shift 3|
|Assertion and reason||–|
|Direction & Distance||2|
|Statement and Conclusion||–|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis- Quantitative Aptitude
Next in the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis are the questions from the Numerical Ability section that will be shared below.
|Sr. No.||Topics||No. of Qs – Shift 3|
|1||Mixture & Allegation||1|
|2||Time and Work||1|
|6||Profit and Loss||1|
|11||HCF and LCM||1-2|
|14||SI and CI||3-4|
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis: General Awareness (Shift 3rd)
4-5 Questions were asked from Current Affairs (2022). Apart from this, Questions were asked from Economics, Polity, History and rest of the General Awareness Topics. So we only have to say that the decent number of attempts would lie somewhere around 34-37 in this section. Some
Today Asked Question Delhi Police Head Constable 12 October 3rd Shift Gk Question With 100% Accuracy
- ममता बनर्जी कितनी बार मुख्यमंत्री बनी है? – 66 साल की ममता बनर्जी लगातार तीसरी बार मुख्यमंत्री पद की शपथ लेंगी।
- पुष्कर सिंह धामी कौन सी सीट से चुनाव हारें है? – खटीमा सीट से चुनाव हार गए थे.
- मेडिसिन फॉर sky प्रोजेक्ट कौन सा राज्य – तेलंगाना (Telangana) ड्रोन के माध्यम से दवाओं को दूर-दराज क्षेत्रों में पहुँचाने वाला पहला राज्य बना। तेलंगाना ने इसे ‘मेडिसीन फ्रॉम द स्काई’ प्रोजेक्ट नाम दिया है।
- चिंतामणि कृष्णमूर्ति कौन सा नृत्य से संबंधित हैं – कुचिपुड़ी
- बाराबर पहाड़ी कहां पर स्थित है – बिहार
- कांग्रेस का पहला अधिवेशन कब हुआ था – 1885
- फोर्ब्स की रिपोर्ट के अनुसार आई पी एल 2022 की कौन सी टीम सबसे ज्यादा मूल्यवान रही है – चेन्नई सुपर किंग्स
- मूल कर्तव्य किस संविधान संशोधन के द्वारा जोड़े गए हैं – 42 वें संविधान संशोधन
- HYV Full Form – High Yielding Variety
- Parllyament ka spelling Correction – Parliament
- Battel ka synonyms – combat,conflict,contest,strife,tussle,war, arfare.
- Antonyms:– accord.ceasefire.harmony.peace.retreat.surrender.truce.
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
Here’s How to Check Delhi Police HCM Exam Analysis, Review & Answer key 12-10-2022?
- Applicants can visit the official website of the Delhi Police Recruitment Department and then open the home page.
- Now, Check the Answer Key 2022 download link
- Then you can show Exam Analysis / Answer Key 2022 PDF will be on the screen and now download the Solution Paper PDF File.
- Take a hard copy of the Delhi Police HCM Exam Analysis, Review & Answer key 12-10-2022 PDF for future reference.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022- FAQs
What was the difficulty level of the Delhi Police Head Constable 12 October 2022 exam 3rd Shift?
The difficulty level of the 2nd shift Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022 was Easy-Moderate.
How many sections are there in Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 exam?
There were 4 sections in Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 exam.
What are the good attempts of Delhi Police Head Constable 12 October 3rd Shift?
The good attempts are 83-88.