Table of Contents
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022 17th October: The Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam 1st shift on 17th October 2022 at various exam centers. Candidates who are preparing for the examination must be wondering what type of questions are going to be asked in the examination. We are providing you with information regarding the types of questions that are asked in the question paper through the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Analysis 17th Oct 2022 Shift / Paper 1
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police Department|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|HCM exam date||10-10-2022 to 20-10-2022|
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 17 Oct Shift 1
In Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis, we are providing you the topic-wise weightage and the number of questions asked good attempts, and the topic asked in the examination for all the sections. Candidates are advised to go through the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis which is in detail provided below. This analysis will help you to understand the level of examination and pattern of examination.
- There is a total of 4 sections: General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and Computer Knowledge.
- The exam consists of 100 questions for a total of 100 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 0.50 marks
- The total time duration allotted to complete the exam is 90 minutes.
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||20||20|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel,|
MS Word, Communication, Internet
and Web Browsers etc
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis: Overall Good Attempts and Difficulty level
Good Attempts mean the number of questions candidates have attempted on average in the previous exam. Since there is a negative marking of 0.50 marks in the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam, candidates attempt only the questions they are sure about in order to avoid a negative marking. Candidates can get an idea of how many questions they should attempt on the basis of the difficulty level of their paper. As a part of the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis, we will be sharing the overall good attempts and the difficulty level of the examination soon.
Check the overall Delhi Police Head Constable Analysis below.
|Part||Subject||Good Attempts (Shift 1)||Difficulty Level (Shift 1)|
|Part A||General Awareness||10-11||Moderate|
|Part B||Quantitative Aptitude||10-12||Moderate|
|Part C||General Intelligence||17-19||Moderate|
|Part D||English Language||18-20||Easy to Moderate|
|Part E||Computer Fundamentals||6-7||Easy to Moderate|
Delhi Police Head Constable Section-Wise Exam Analysis
The section-wise exam analysis under Delhi Police Head Constable Analysis will be shared below.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis– General Intelligence
The type of questions asked in the General Intelligence and Reasoning Section of the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam will be shared below.
|Topics||No. of Qs – Shift 1|
|Assertion and reason||–|
|Direction & Distance||2|
|Statement and Conclusion||–|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis- Quantitative Aptitude
Next in the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis are the questions from the Numerical Ability section that will be shared below.
|Sr. No.||Topics||No. of Qs – Shift 1|
|1||Mixture & Allegation||1|
|2||Time and Work||1|
|6||Profit and Loss||1|
|11||HCF and LCM||1-2|
|14||SI and CI||3-4|
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis: General Awareness (Shift 1st)
4-5 Questions were asked from Current Affairs (2022). Apart from this, Questions were asked from Economics, Polity, History and rest of the General Awareness Topics. So we only have to say that the decent number of attempts would lie somewhere around 34-37 in this section. Some
Today Asked Question Delhi Police Head Constable 17 October 1st Shift Gk Question With 100% Accuracy
- 2021 में स्वास्थ्य मंत्री कौन है – मनसुख मांडवीया
- होली कौन से महीने में मनाया जाता है – फाल्गुन मास
- 2011 की जनगणना के अनुसार सबसे कम जनसंख्या घनत्व किस राज्य का है – अरुणाचल प्रदेश
- 11 वीं शताब्दी में बना रानी का बाग कहां स्थित है -गुजरात
- पल्लव राजवंश से संबंधित नहीं है – हर्षवर्धन
- भारत की न्यायपालिका के संदर्भ में कौन सा कथन सही है – किसी भी दबाव में काम नहीं करती है
- शारदा अधिनियम को और किस नाम से जाना जाता है – बाल विवाह अवरोध अधिनियम
- भारत में हिमालय पर्वत श्रेणी किसका उदाहरण है -नवीन वलित पर्वत
- 2021 में अर्जुन पुरस्कार कितने खेलों में दिया गया है – 13
- उद्योग नीति कब आया था – 6 अप्रैल 1948
- ग्लास्गो सम्मेलन को किस रूप में जाना जाता है – COP26
- ओप्रेसट revolt कहा हुआ था – North east aids
- Cntrl + tab एक टेबल से दूसरे tab
- Alt + tab एक विंडो से दूसरे विंडो
- Super script ki shortcut key Cntrl + Shift ++
- सबसे ज्यादा सर्च करने वाली वेबसाइट – गूगल
- फाइल को सेव करने की shortcut key – Cntrl +S
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
Here’s How to Check Delhi Police HCM Exam Analysis, Review & Answer key 17-10-2022?
- Applicants can visit the official website of the Delhi Police Recruitment Department and then open the home page.
- Now, Check the Answer Key 2022 download link
- Then you can show Exam Analysis / Answer Key 2022 PDF will be on the screen and now download the Solution Paper PDF File.
- Take a hard copy of the Delhi Police HCM Exam Analysis, Review & Answer key 17-10-2022 PDF for future reference.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022- FAQs
What was the difficulty level of the Delhi Police Head Constable 17 October 2022 exam 1st Shift?
The difficulty level of the 1st shift Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Analysis 2022 was Easy-Moderate.
How many sections are there in Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 exam?
There were 4 sections in Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 exam.
What are the good attempts of Delhi Police Head Constable 17 October 1st Shift?
The good attempts are 83-88.