UGC NET Admit Card 2023: University Grants Commission (UGC) has released the Exam Date, City Intimation, and Admit Card for the UGC NET June 2023 Cycle. The candidates who applied for the UGC NET June 2023 Examination can check the Exam Date, and City, and Download their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in or from the direct link here.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Brief Summary
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 –
UGC NET First Phase Examination will be conducted from 13-17 June 2023 in various shifts in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The subject-wise Exam Date for the UGC NET 2023 is released for Phase-1 on June 8, 2023.
The Exam Date and City Intimation for the UGC NET 1st Phase Exam will soon be released by the UGC.
The UGC NET Exam 2023 for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will conduct the June session. Soon the notification of UGC NET June 2023 session will be published on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Advt No.||UGC NET June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||May 31, 2023|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Application Fees for UGC NET June 2023
- Gen: ₹ 1150/-
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL: ₹ 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: ₹ 325/-
- Payment Mode: Online
The UGC NET June 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
Important Dates for UGC NET June 2023
|Apply Start||May 10, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||May 31, 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||1 June 2023|
|Correction in Application Form||2-3 June 2023|
|Exam City Release||June 08, 2023|
|Admit Card Date||June 10, 2023|
|UGC NET Exam Date||13-17 June 2023|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
Age Limit for UGC NET June 2023
- JRF: Max 31 Years
- Assistant Professor: No Age Limit
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
UGC NET Qualification
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2023
The Test will consist of two papers. Both papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between papers. Each question carries two (2) marks. for Each correct response, the candidate will get two marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers
The Previous Year’s Question Papers of UGC NET are given on the UGC NET Online website. The direct link to the Previous Year’s Papers for the UGC NET exam is given here. Click Here to Download the UGC NET Previous Year Question Paper PDF.
UGC NET June 2023 Exam Subject Available
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|11||Defence and Strategies Studies||12||Home Science|
|15||Population Studies||16||Hindustani Music|
|45||Japanese||46||Adult Education / Continuing Education / Androgyny / Non Formal Education|
|47||Physical Education||49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|50||Indian Culture||55||Labour Welfare / Personal Management / Industrial Relaton / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management|
|59||Library and Information Science||60||Budhist , Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|61||–||62||Comparative Study of Religious|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||85||Konkari|
|65||Dance||66||Musicology and Conservation|
|69||70||Tribal and Regional Language|
|71||Folk Literature||72||Comparative Literature|
|73||Sanskrit Traditional Language||74||Women Studies|
|81||Social Medicine and Community Health||82||Forensic Science|
|87||Computer Science and Application||88||Electronics Science|
|89||Environmental Science||90||International and Area Studies|
|91||Prakrit||92||Human Right and Duties|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management||94||Bodo|
|97||Rabindra Sangeet||98||Percussion Instruments|
|99||Drama / Theater||100||Yoga|
UGC-NET Examination Details
The June 2023 Cycle of UGC NET will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in multi shifts as per the time schedule specified in the Information at a glance, in the Subjects given at Annexure -II in selected Cities spread across the Country (Annexure -III).
UGC-NET Mode of Examination
- The Examination shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
UGC NET Pattern of Examination
- The UGC-NET Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
- UGC NET Paper 1 or Paper 2 Time Duration : 03 hours (180 minutes)
|Paper||Number of Question||Marks|
|UGC NET Paper 1||50||100|
|UGC NET Paper 2||100||200|
UGC NET Subject and Syllabus of Test
- The List of Subjects and their Codes for June 2023 Cycle of UGC NET are given at Annexure-II. The candidates may note that the syllabus has been modified and the new syllabus applicable from June 2019 onwards has also been notified through a Public Notice on NTA website.
- Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.
- National Testing Agency will not provide the copy of syllabus to any candidate.
UGC NET Medium of Question Paper
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi only.
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen by the Candidate, while filling the Application Form online. The option once exercised cannot be changed.
- Candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form will be given bilingual paper, but candidates opting for English medium will be given English version only.
- Candidates are required to answer in the medium as per option exercised in the Application Form
- In case of any ambiguity in translation/construction of a question in the exam, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this regard.
UGC NET Marking Scheme
- Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 02 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
- No marks will be given for questions un-answered/un-attempted/marked for Review.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option
How to Apply UGC NET June 2023 Online Form
- Check All Eligibility related to UGC-NET June 2023
- Click on the Apply Online link given below
- Step by step fill application form
- Upload Required Documents
- Pay fees (if applicable)
- Print Application Form
———- Important Links ———-
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|UGC NET Phase-1 Exam Date Notice (Dated 9.6.2023)|
|UGC NET Exam Date, City Intimation Link|
|UGC NET Admit Card Link|
|UGC NET June 2023 Notification|
|ugcnet.nta.nic.in Official Website|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel|
|Follow Our FaceBook Page|
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2023?
Download UGC NET Admit Card 2023 from the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
What is the Exam Date of UGC NET 2023?
The UGC NET June 2023 will be held in various Phases. The First Phase Exam Date is 13-17 June 2023